As a registered Non Profit Organisation (NPO 000-814), St John is driven by the desire to make a difference in the many disadvantaged communities within South Africa fulfilling its motto of ‘in the service of humanity’. Together with corporate sponsors and generous donors, the dedicated volunteers and support staff of St John are able to provide sponsored:
- vision testing and spectacles
- Community Health Care visits
- Mother & Infant Health Visits
- Hiring of mobility aids (Fish Hoek Area only)
- Youth development programmes
- Food Gardens
- First Aid Training
- Community Health Training
to those who need it most but are unable to afford it. We regularly partner with other locally recognised NGO’s to complement and add value to their community projects.
If you would like to support St John in providing these essential services to underprivileged communities, contact the National Head Office.