St John – South Africa is driven by the desire to make a difference in the many disadvantaged communities within South Africa fulfilling its motto of ‘in the service of humanity’.
St John Services
Together with generous corporate sponsors and donors, dedicated volunteers and support staff of St John can provide the following services to those most in need:
- Vision testing and spectacles
- Community healthcare visits
- Mother & infant health visits
- Hiring of mobility aids (Fish Hoek Area only)
- Youth development programmes
- Food gardens
- First aid training
- Community health training
We regularly partner with local Community Based Organisations to complement and add value to their community projects.
Key Community Projects:
- Phelophepa Health Train
- C-IMCI project in Nyanga
- Lambano Sanctuary (Kensington)
- St John Vision 20/20 (Soweto)
- IDT programmes
If you would like to support St John in providing these essential services to underprivileged communities please visit our Donations page.
Buy your first aid kit online
As a non-profit organisation, St John depends on your generosity to sustain a variety of community health projects in South Africa
Your donation provides hope for healthier and brighter futures.