Mission Statement and Aims
As a leading organisation in the primary healthcare system, we provide, through a caring team of dedicated volunteers and support staff, training and services in first aid, basic health and home care to all those in need of our expertise, and to this end we are committed to utilising our available resources effectively.
- To become recognised as the leading organisation providing excellence in training and services in first aid, basic health and home care in South Africa.
- To encourage, promote and support the work of our volunteers “for the faith and in the service of humanity”.
- To grow a strong financial base to support the activities of our organisation.
- To encourage best management practice, sound corporate governance and good stewardship in the affairs of the organisation.
- To encourage dedication, responsiveness and unity within the organisation through teamwork.
- To assist, wherever possible, in the needs of our sister organisations in sub-Saharan Africa.
- To uphold the integrity of the Order of St John.
Shop your Covid-19 prevention products here
As a non-profit organisation, St John depends on your generosity to sustain a variety of community health projects in South Africa
Your donation provides hope for healthier and brighter futures.